Asian fonts in konqueror

Hi,
Firefox has a nice feature that allows to select the type of fonts we want to use in function of the language being displayed, for instance for western I can choose serif, times new roman, arial, and courier new; and for korean, sans serif, batang, arial unicodems, and batangche. I was wondering if there was a way to have a similar functionality in konqueror. Indeed, if I choose arial in konqueror for instance and a korean character is not in the arial font, it will display a square instead of the proper font that could have been found simply in another font set (batan, gulim...). I heard about qt3config but this would not allow me to use a full set of nice korean fonts on korean web pages...
Any hints? Thanks.
A.
Edit/Delete Message