Re: Some about charsets and kmail

El viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda escribió:
> Hola David,
>
> thanks. I will try, however, I would like to ask one question:
> which one is the less problematic configuration with the charset?
> utf-8?
> iso8859-15?

	Hola, Leo.  I am stick to iso8859-15 since I started with Linux (several
years ago), and putting apart the time I stayed with the broken KMail config,
charset has not been a problem, given that KMail recognizes the charset in
incoming messages and displays it apropiately.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- I didn't come here to play poom-bow on the radio. So tomorrow from
  5 to 7 you're gonna give yourself a hand, green?