Re: kmix input settings

D. Michael McIntyre wrote:
On Friday 19 October 2007, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
sorry, for not specifying this before, but I had already done this and
it still does not work...

I don't know how to fix that, but another thing you might try is to set up your mixer volumes as you like, then go to a command line and issue:

  alsactl store 0

(Assuming you only have one soundcard.)

This should store the mixer settings to /var/somewhere/something-or-other (my memory is a little vague!) and they should be restored at your next boot. At least this is how it used to work a couple years ago. I haven't actually had to do this in ages.

unfortunately this does not solve the problem... by the way, the problem is only for the input...

Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net