KDE4 Compilation Failures

Hi,

For the past couple of weeks I have been following the features of KDE4.

In trying to compile KDE4 on current Debian, the following modules currently
fail:

kdepim: libopensync0-dev
This version of opensync is very old. Doesn't let compilation succeed.
Also some optional libraries are not available, libmapi and libmal

kdemultimedia: libtunepimp-dev
This package is not installable. Installation of this package forces removal
of some other libraries which are required by other KDE4 modules. Because
of this, kdemultimedia fails to build.

kdenetwork: librdf0-dev
librdf0-dev seems broken. At least from the error messages.

Have others been able to build successfully?

Ritesh
--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.