Re: amarok and daap

Hi !

I just restarted my computer today, just in case. And, now.... it works !!!!
With avahi-discover, I see now two Itunes Audio Access services. One
corresponding to the entry I added in /etc/avahi/services and the
other one corresponding to the mt-daapd server itself ... The last one
did not appear before, although I restarted the service at least once,
since I changed the mp3_dir.

Anyway, I started amarok, and the name of the daap server appeared
magically. So everything is fine. I am really sorry for the noise.
Thanks for the good work !

Cedric