bug #403133 - print from kpdf fails, add file name to command and it works

Hi, I've encountered problems printing from kpdf that seem to match Debian Bug #403103 (original error message given in French, so I'm guessing, but I've added my case to the existing bug).

I get a dialogue box like:

A print error occurred. Error message received from system:

Unable to start child print process. Check the command syntax: cupsdoprint -P 'CANON' -J '' -H '/var/run/cups/cups.sock:631' -U 'amarsh04' -o ' MediaType=Plain copies=1 orientation-requested=3 page-bottom=46 page-left=11 page-right=9 page-top=10'

However, if I copy the print command from above, add the file name to the end and print from the command line, it prints fine.

Attempting to print from the KDE control centre gives the same result:

A print error occurred. Error message received from system:

Unable to start child print process. Check the command syntax: cupsdoprint -P 'CANON' -J '' -H '/var/run/cups/cups.sock:631' -U 'amarsh04' -o ' MediaType=Plain multiple-document-handling=separate-documents-uncollated-copies orientation-requested=3 page-bottom=46 page-left=11 page-right=9 page-top=10'

Any suggestions?