Re: Konqueror display badly a web page

Am Donnerstag 04 Januar 2007 15:40 schrieb Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda:
> you are right, but it's always the same. It's no a konqueror fault, but you
> need another browser to surf on the net.

Because web page creators are faultless by design ;)
Ever wondered why program authors give you a place to report bugs to but web
page authors don't?
It's getter better slowly but fixed DPI values in some operating systems do
not really improve the situation (neither do the work-around that mozilla
created for those). I don't need to mention that the Netscape and MS are to
blame for most of this, W3C, too.

HS