Re: konqueror really slow

On Sunday 16 July 2006 7:02 pm, Hendrik Sattler wrote:

> Actually not if you have a clean seperation between the different parts
> (model-view-controller comes to mind).
> And lets not forget that GTK is the Gimp ToolKit.

Oh, I know it's the GIMP toolkit.  That's what's so deliciously ironic about
the suggestion of porting the GIMP to QT.  :)

As for the rest, I'd better shut up before someone screams at me for being
off-topic.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/