Re: shortcut for iconiced programms

amarok for example has a global key to do this, I think kmail also.....
Perhaps, the isn't an universal command, because each program handles differently the tray icon. Remember that the tray icon was created initially to display notifications.

Bye

Wolfgang Mader ha scritto:
Hallo list,

There is an easy way to switch to programms which are in the taskbar. Simple use Alt+Tab. But I have not found out how to activate programms which are only represented as an icon, like amarok or kmail if they are minimiced.

Is there a way or is this a point for the wishlist?

Thank you, W. Mader