Can't Print With Cups From KDE 3.5.3

I have seen that other people have had this problem. Unfortunately, I
haven't really seen a solution.

I'm running Debian Sid. When ever I try to print from any KDE program I
receive the following message:

    An error occurred while retrieving the printer list:

    Connection to CUPS server failed. Check that the CUPS server is
correctly installed and running. Error: host not found.

KDE seems to be looking for the server at: /var/run/cups/cups.sock:631

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rick
--
Rick's Law - What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.