Re: include ~/bin in $PATH under kde on debian (sarge)

El Miércoles, 26 de Abril de 2006 12:21, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) escribió:
> add a regular shellscript named
>         /etc/X11/Xsession.d/<some-two-digit-number>custom_<somedescription>
> that sets the environment the way you want. That should be run for any full
> x-session regardless of how it is started.

That requires root privileges, and will affect all users. There is a solution
which is a little better IMHO. :-) If you want to run any script in your KDE
startup, copy it to a special location, ~/.kde/env/ (if I recall correctly;
check the archives if it doesn't work, it was mentioned here a couple of
times).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net