Re: unstable in temporal flux :)

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Thursday 13 April 2006 06:47, Anders E. Andersen wrote:

Just a small word of warning. If you have a nice working unstable distro
on your computer, maybe now isn't the best time to upgrade it. x11r7 is
entering unstable, and it is causing a few minor hickups..

s/minor hickups/death to nvidia drivers if you upgrade

Thank you, that saved me the trouble to find that out myself. As it is,
I am having enough fun with my laptop, which I used as a guinea pig for
the upgrade: The xorg i810 driver of my graphics card boldly claims in
the log that DRI is enabled, but glxinfo and glxgears beg to differ. On
the other hand, the synaptics driver is broken according to the log
file, but the touchpad still works.

Regards,
          Florian