Re: Kaffeine 0.8 debs available

Žáček Kryštof skrev:
 Nice but no bugs have been fixed from my point of view.

- jumping forward with arrow keys still skips strangely back
Happens mostly with DivX. Should be fixed (or worked around) in 0.8.1

- movie with subtitles freezes kaffeine UI when after few seeks
Hard to debug apparently. Maintainers can't seem to reproduce it, as I have understood.

- yet another new GUI when I got used to the previous one (oh my!). The developers would do better fixing bugs.
I agree. The 0.7 gui was prettier IMHO. Could you post a message about this to the kaffeine-user mailing list? I will back you up. I have a hard time getting used to the fact as well, that when you are in full screen mode, you have to move the mouse to the bottom or top edge of the screen to display the position and volume controls. I believe the old behaviour was to centerclick with the mouse. But I guess the new behaviour is intuitive enough.

Anders