Re: 1024x768 resolution assistance

On Sunday 29 January 2006 6:26 am, Bruce Sass wrote:

> Of course.  However, a monitor that only does 1280x1024, graphics
> tablets, and dual monitors all qualify as unusual or weird for a
> typical desktop, imo.

Well, that's probably debatable these days.  I'd say single-resolution LCDs
are the norm now, rather than the exception, and I was rather hoping it would
just work automagically.

However, your point overall is well-taken.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/