Re: k3b and k3blibs missing dependencies on Sid?

On Thursday, 19 January 2006 18:48, Ken Wahl wrote:
> Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? I'm trying to figure out
> if it is a problem with the state of my system or do I just need to keep
> waiting for k3b and k3blibs to catch up.
A problem with the state of your system, k3blibs has been replaced by libk3b2.
I guess just removing k3b and k3blibs and installing k3b will work.

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <isaac@warp.es>   | Debian: <isaac@debian.org>