twofer: wallpaper and KDE for etch

At work I like to get the wallpaper from worldstart.com. Is it possible to use this wallpaper for Windows in KDE and GNOME?

   I'm running KDE 3.3.2 on this sarge box.

On a new box I installed Debian GNU/Linux etch with the beta network CDROM (got kernel 2.6.12). GNOME got installed, which is okay, I guess. But I also tried to install KDE. Have there been any recent predictions on when etch will have a full KDE installation? I noticed that aptitude held back some packages during the installation although I used aptitude install kde in an attempt to get whatever packages were available.

   Speculation welcome!
--
(Mr.) Gayle Lee Fairless, http://counter.li.org/, No. 365760.
Linux Gcomm 2.6.12-1-686 #1 Fri Jun 24 12:17:14 CEST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux