Re: Startup problem on fresh KDE 3.5 install

Last week I installed a fresh debian sid and the x11-common in 6.9.0.dfsg.1-3
does not contain the necessary files. I guess the maintainer simply forgot to
include them into the package. If upgrading from an existing 6.8.2, one
wouldn't notice the difference as the /etc/init.d/x11-common would be
maintained from the older version.

So yes, it is debian unstable, but sometimes for not so technical reasons ;)

BTW, I found no Bugreport related to this. Is it worthwhile?

Best,

Rigo

Am Sunday 15 January 2006 00:18, sprach Jan Schledermann: