Re: Kmail lost Filter Mark as Ham icon after upgrade

On Saturday 14 January 2006 10:44, Brad Sims wrote:
> I even tried changing icon-sets to no avail....
>
> The functionality is still there, just no icon.
> However Filter Change from Spam to Ham still has it's icon.
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> --
> Just because the voices say no court would convict me,
> doesn't mean I should put this to the test.

I had the same problem a few weeks ago.  I was able to fix it by editing
~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc

Look for a line which should say "Icon=mail_ham".  In my case, it had a
different name, but when I changed it to mail_ham for the ham button and
mail_spam for the spam button, the icons returned.

If that's too much of a hassle, and you don't mind reconfiguring kmail, you
can always delete your kmailrc and start over.