New KDE (3.5.4) will break mouting of removeable devices

Hello,
I reply to the message of Christian Schuerer  1 Aug 2006.
I send this as an info/warning to all who use the new version of KDE: mounting
removeable devices such as an USB pen drive won't work anymore. There are
workarounds and an explicit bug report (#377689) already:

You will have to add:

<!-- Allow plugdev members to mount volumes -->
<policy group="plugdev">
  <allow send_interface="org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume"/>
  <allow send_interface="org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.Crypto"/>
</policy>

to /etc/dbus-1/system.d/hal.conf - but there are other issues yet unsolved,
read the bug report for more details.

Kind regards,

   Christian
I am in debian Etch and Kde 3.5.4  and the file hal.conf seems right according
the message of christian.
I can't mount automatically any USB Key, the only one i can mount manually are
those declared in an udev rules.
If i put an USB key he is recognize by Kde and he open Konqueror to
system:/media/sde1 but the system file he is always empty, automatically or
manually it does not work.
If i mount by fstab and udev rules,  the system  files on the usb key are
mounted, and he appears also on system:/media/sde1
All my users are in plugdev group and in /etc/group

I have looking to the bug 377689 and i don't see if this problem is solved or
what i can do to have ansolution.
Best regard.
Philippe MERLIN
phil-kde.merlin@laposte.net