Konsole not running bash_profile

Hello,

For some reason my latest Debian install doesn't seem to have configured something correctly. When launching Konsole, my ~/.bash_profile doesn't seem to run. Not even $PS1 is set. From what I can see only /etc/profile is run.

If I start konsole with -ls (login shell) I do get $PS1 correctly set but still don't have my bash_profile. If I then run bash from the opened shell my bash_profile is run.

On my other machines just running konsole with no options works fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom