kaddressbook and kbarcode

Hi,

Is anyone using kbarcode to pull out addresses from kdeaddressbook?  I tried
to do this, but could not get the actual addresses to show up on a mailing
label.  I could get the name.  I know nothing about vcard, but when I dumped
out my kdeaddressbook, I could see the addresses.  In addition, I could see
them when using the kdeaddressbook.

I looked on kbarcode's mailing lists and didn't see anyone complaining about
things not working.

I am using unstable's kde (including kbarcode).

John Schmidt