Re: kile 1.9 packaging

I was able to compile the source code from soucerforge, but I never read the
documentation about create a package .deb,
so, i try to use checkinstall but I get problems to install the .deb obtained.

To compile i have used only the kdebase-dev, qt3-tools-devel and the automake.
i will start to test this compilation now, I will report problems for the list
and to the responsible for the kile.

If someone wants do the same...

thanks