Re: kwin CommandAll1,2,3 not working?

Nevermind.   Although I can't determine why, this functionality
started working again.

I accidentally downgraded kwin4(the KDE connect four game)  instead of
kwin the window manager and restarted kwin.  Alt-<mouse> functions
started working.  I didn't realize that I downgraded the wrong
package until I started to collect details for a bug report.

I had restarted kwin several times previously.  Perhaps a package was
only partially installed and downgrading kwin4 caused it to be
repaired?

--

Conducive Technology Corporation
 Taking air cargo information