Re: could not find vim component configuration menu

On Friday 02 June 2006 10:24 am, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

> I am unable to install vimpart package. Other than that I have all the
> packages that you have installed. Could that be the problem?

It might be that he still has an old package installed, and you don't.  The
"vimpart" package disappeared a long time ago.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/