Re: unstable in temporal flux :)

yeah, i noticed that this morning when X wouldn't start after lastnight's
update. X couldn't find my fonts giving a lot errors like this:

"Could not init font path element /usr/local/share/fonts, removing from list!"

spend some time figuring out that i had to add

    FontPath    "unix/:7100"

to my /etc/X11/xorg.conf to make it work again. so apparently the fonts only
work through xfs and not directly...