Re: Konqueror - Has the embedded media player ever played anything?

Am Montag, 10. April 2006 22:31 schrieb Felix Homann:
> On Monday 10 April 2006 22:21, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > Worked for me, so far. Just drag an MP3 file on it and it plays fine.
> > Advantage is that the startup time is zero in contrast to kaffeine which
> > needs its time to get up.
>
> OK, but have you seen it work as *embedded media player*, i.e. playing
> media inside a webpage? That's what I've never seen working. Have you?

I never tried as kaffeine automatically takes preference when installed.
Do you have a site at hand where I could try it out? I simply know none that
plays audio with a handle. Additionally, it must not be a streaming format
like realmedia and not a mms://-URL.
If you have such an URL, I'll try it ;)

Such one were often seen some years ago (those Netscape4 times) but I did not
see one lately.

HS