Re: Setting KMail's To Do flag

I have a very similar setup myself, with the same problem.
(Sarger/postfix/courier-imap mail server and KDE 3.5/Sid desktop on the same
LAN.)

In 3.4, I had the same problem but according to top kio_imap was the biggest
process.  In 3.5 it seems to be kmail.  The resulting symptoms are the same,
however.  Auto-checking email every 5 minutes means that every 5 minutes my
computer (Athlon 2100+, so not a pushover) starts going all herky jerky.
KMail is barely usable, as scrolling skips all over the place in spurts.

I can't use normal IMAP, because last I heard normal IMAP does not support
filtering of emails from the IMAP inbox to another IMAP folder.  It only does
that with disconnected IMAP.

This has been a problem for a long time.  I do not know what the cause or
solution is, sadly, but if anyone else knows I'd love to find out.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson