Howto questions (konqueror)

Hello,
today I would like to ask you about two (more or less annoying) things in my
KDE.
1. Access keys. I believe it can be an useful feature, but those pop-ups
appearing when I press Control key when I just don't need/use them ... Is
there any way to disable this feature completely?
2. Auto-completion feature in web forms. In my case they are completely
unpredictable. I mean that they work for some pages, but for others not (does
not matter how often I enter the page). I have also observed that for a few
months no new autocompletions have been added by Konqueror. Where can I
control auto-completion behaviour? Where can I see/edit auto-completion list?

Thanks in advance.

Robert

W polskim Internecie s? setki milion?w stron. My przekazujemy Tobie tylko najlepsze z nich!
http://katalog.panoramainternetu.pl/