Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: kontact: todo-mails in summary view?
- From: Jan Torben Heuer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:43:52 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <200601201439.33789@rigo>
Rigo Wenning wrote: (<200601201439.33789@rigo>)
> You can do that already today in the KMail kpart itself.
> Make a virtual search-folder and search status == to-do over all your
> email. This does it for me, but I'm sure having it in the summary or
> integrated in korganizer would be even nicer..
Hmm, I couldn't reproduce that -- what exactly did you? "status equals
to-do" didn't work for me ;-( which version of kmail do you have?