Re: 3.4 in testing: dependency issues

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 10:14 pm, John O'Hagan wrote:

> IIRC, the rosegarden4 issue may relate to a dependency on libjack0.80.0-0
> which is being replaced by libjack0.100.0-0. Is this correct?
>
> Any info about  the status or upgradeabilty of any the above programs would
> be appreciated.

Probably just wait.  I went through this on Sid already, and it finally got
sorted out after a protracted mess.

I've got everything installed from packages now, I think, except ZynAddSubFX.
I expect this will all trickle into testing in due course, and hopefully
faster than it took for these issues to settle out of Sid.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>