Re: Kaffeine 0.7.1 findings

Le Saturday 17 September 2005 09:52, Martin Steigerwald(Martin
Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de>) disait:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I installed Kaffeine 0.7.1 and found the following problems:
>
> 1) xine engine doesn't work at all. Whenever I open a movie for
> playing, Kaffeine crashes or at least exits silently. These are
> the last signs of live:

Try to reinstall 'kaffeine-xine'?

> 5) The Kaffeine dialog for checking the installations comes up
> *every* time I start Kaffeine. It should only come up for the
> first time I think like it used to be before.

It's a bug (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=329177).
The wizzard fails to create
'~/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine/wizard_stamp_v0.7.1' after the first
run.
'touch ~/.kde/share/apps/kaffeine/wizard_stamp_v0.7.1' may solve the
issue !

--
Glennie
"La vie offre toujours deux pentes. On grimpe ou on se laisse