Re: Xine error

Good sir, please, don't misunderstand me. I agree with you
completely, in theory.

However, just like people choosing to publish their works under
the GPL, the hardware manufacturer may specify any limitations
they wish. Opening the case, dropping it in water, for that
matter dropping it at all, will all void the hardware warentee.
They may still fix it, but they will charge me for their labors.

I do not like it any more than you do, but then I didn't know
about it until after it was purchased.

Curt-

On Sunday 18 September 2005 10:05 it was so written:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history