Re: For sid users: An overview of the KDE C++ ABI transition

El Viernes, 16 de Septiembre de 2005 22:50, Kevin Krammer escribió:
> On Tuesday 09 August 2005 23:31, Adeodato Simó wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >     In my opinion, the best you can do is to ignore KDE updates in sid
> >     until we get back to you on this list and say, "hey, it seems KDE is
> >     in a mostly useable state now, with these gotchas". To achieve this,
>
> Have we reached that state or do you recommend waiting a bit more?

I think it depends on the packages you have installed.

In my case, I'm waiting for kdevelop3 (uploaded recently), but if you have
installed, for example, koffice, you will have to wait a bit more.

If you don't care removing some of your packages, and installing them again
when they are transitioned, should be OK. :)

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net