Re: Thanks

* Jean-Damien Durand <Jean-Damien.Durand@cern.ch> [2005 Sep 16 05:00 -0500]:
> Hmmm, I have not seen many messages to thank you all very much for the big
> efforts concerning kde packages following the g++ + xorg transitions, and
> that was a big task for sure - in summer in addition!
> So here we go - as many other users I have successfully upgraded (never mind
> for the very few remaining packages not yet transitionned - that will come),
> and all looks so good that I wanted to say so on that list...
> Well done;
> Cheers, JD.

Add my second as thanks to the team.  I transitioned to 3.4.2 a bit
over a week ago and it has been a typically smooth Debian upgrade.

Your hard work is much appreciated.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of