Strange K3b problem

Good afternoon.

Up to date Sid, plus various from ftp.nerim.net

Yesterday, K3b had a "project" window, today it doesn't. Nothing
I do, "create new project", "add files to project", or even
launching K3b by selecting a .k3b file, will open the "project"
window.

Any suggestions of other things to try? Oh, and it will burn a
disk just fine, if I do so even though I cannot see the
"project" window. Not a safe prospect, since there's no way to
see what it's writing.

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001