Amarok MP3

Hi list,

I am running sid, with dist-upgrade as of yesterday, with the new 4.3.2 kde packages, looking good.

I am  having one problem though, which someone might be able to help me with.

When I startup amarok, I get a little dialogue box which reports:  "arts-engine claims it cannot play mp3 files".  I have searched on google for this problem, but only see people reporting this on Fedora and Suse with respect to not distributing mp3 decoders due to licensing.  Has debian gone a similar way?  Or is there something else I need to install, or is there some file in ~/.kde I need to remove to get the engine to work.

Appreciate any help,
Thanks,
Greg.