Re: backports of latest kde to stable 3.1?

Am Sonntag, 11. September 2005 01.26 schrieb Mikhail Ramendik:
> > I think I will have everything ready on Monday, and could then provide an
> > URL for a repository.
Took a day longer than expected, but here it is:

deb http://mirror.debianforum.de/kde-3.4.2/ ./
deb-src http://mirror.debianforum.de/kde-3.4.2/ ./

The packages are done "quick and (only a little) dirty", which means, that the
changelogs and maintainer info inside the packages are wrong (I *do* plan on
changing that, though). Do not contact the debian-kde packaging team about
bugs in these packages, do not file bugs in the Debian BTS against these
packages!

Please note, that these KDE packages require updated dbus packages, which are
also provided in the repository. Due to changes in naming there may be
dependency conflicts with these packages and packages depending on dbus which
are not part of this repository. Any hints, reports or help is appreciated.

In case of problems please contact pdreker( at )debianforum( dot )de.

No warranties, no guarantees, works fine for me(tm). Have fun ;-)

Patrick
--
Patrick Dreker

GPG KeyID  : 0xFCC2F7A7 (Patrick Dreker)
Fingerprint: 7A21 FC7F 707A C498 F370  1008 7044 66DA FCC2 F7A7
Key available from keyservers