Re: Upgrade 3.3.2->3.4.2

Am Donnerstag 08 September 2005 20:55 schrieb Hendrik Sattler:
> Hi,

> - kmail: it says that it now supports kwallet but the passwords are not
> all moved into the wallet (yes, I like kwallet :)

Hello Hendrik,

this worked here since KDE 3.4.0 from an inofficial source and also with
KDE 3.4.1 from alioth and now works with KDE 3.4 from sid. Well at least
passwords are saved in KWallet, I never checked whether they actually got
moved (deleted out of kmailrc or where they have been stored before).

> Is there a way to get the device URL working without installing udev?
> Or can udev be configured to use a static /dev tree?

Try media:/, devices:/ is not supported any more.

I am not absolutely sure whether it needs udev. I always thought it would.

It uses pmount which needs at least libhal0 and dbus. pmount has no direct
and as far as I checked also no indirect dependency to udev tough.

Regards,