Re: KDE 3.4.2 : kdevelop3 in sid

On Tuesday 06 September 2005 10:28, Serge Koganovitsch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Almost all KDE packages have been upgraded except koffice and kdevelop3.
> When can we expect these packages to be upgraded ? Which mailing list
> or website can be consulted to follow the upgrade progress ?

I have no idea about an mailing list, but you can check the incoming queue to
see what is due to be uploaded to the debian ftp:

http://incoming.debian.org/

As I can see now, kdewebdev will enter the main repository in the next upload
- which is the last package i'm waiting for :)

Jan
--
If your mother knew what you're doing, she'd probably hang her head and cry.