Re: mouse cursor

Hi Serja,

Serja wrote:
After uninstalling gnome the default white mouse cursor disappeared and now the cursor's color is black (the classic X-style cursor). How can I bring the white cursor back without installing gnome?

I do not know what the default gnome cursor theme is, but you could try to install one of the following packages and see if you like the style:

crystalcursors (has a white style and some other colors)
artwiz-cursor (black and somewhat futuristic)
big-cursor (I have never tried this one)

Personally, I like the white crystalcursors theme very much.

http://www.kde-look.org/ has more X11 mouse cursor themes available.

Regards,
           Florian