Re: klaptop 3.4/3.4.1 from alioth shows wrong battery percentage

I've seen that the wrong percentage is calculated using the design
capacity and not the last full capacity, as it does in the configuration
window.
So with the battery in this state klaptop icon before I update it with
the configuration window's button, says 82% which it's the percentage
relative to 3589mah to 4300mah.

$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/info
present:                 yes
design capacity:         4300 mAh
last full capacity:      3589 mAh
battery technology:      rechargeable
design voltage:          14800 mV
design capacity warning: 430 mAh
design capacity low:     215 mAh
capacity granularity 1:  264 mAh
capacity granularity 2:  3780 mAh
model number:            GC86503PAG0
serial number:
battery type:            LiON
OEM info:                PANASONIC

I think there is also an acpi implementation bug, because my notebook
never reached 4300mah state even when I bought it, and it doesn't not
have a panasonic battery....