Problem with windows-key

Hi out there,

I just did an "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade" on my
debian-unstable-box for the first time since somewhen in June. I also
switched from xserver-xfree86 to xserver-xorg.
Almost everything worked fine (for those who might be interested: minor
problems with xfree86-driver-synaptics, kmail), but i can't use my
win+something-shortcuts anymore. E.g. when i pressed "win+r", the run-dialog
was opened. Or win+x made amaroK play my songs.
Those don't work anymore, but therefore, as soon as i press the win-key, the
k-menu opens. I guess it somehow catches the key-event before the other
shortcuts can. Any idea how to change back to the old behaviour?

Regards
Roman

--
The next statement is not true.