Re: kde-3.4.1 missing kompmgr for xorg

El Miércoles, 13 de Julio de 2005 15:02, hacker (of golf) escribió:
> Now that unstable is on xorg, it would be useful to have kompmgr
> included in kde-3.4.1 so we can enable the window transparency
> feature.
>
> Could you rebuild and include it?

Please, BE PATIENT. The KDE maintainers know very well that KDE can be rebuilt
to support new eye candy (they are already KDE users, so they want to see
this eyecandy / features / whatever, too!). xorg entered *yesterday*
unstable, so there is no material time to do a new upload. Also, the GCC 4
C++ ABI transition is in progress, so KDE will be uploaded when all its
dependencies are in place.

Again, try to be patient, and try to be polite, please. Asking lots of times
when some package will be available, makes developers more busy, so the
package isn't available sooner.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net