Re: kde 3.4.1

A Dimarts 12 Juliol 2005 14:38, Modestas Vainius va escriure:
> 2005 m. Liepos 12 d., Antradienis 15:06, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda rašė:
> > I have used
> > deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.4.1/ ./
> >
> > for amd64 arch, and I have upgraded from sid (kde 3.3.2) to 3.4.1 without
> > any problem.
> >
> > apt-get update
> > apt-get upgrade
> >
> > Maybe there are some tips doing it, but nothing important for a person
> > that uses sid ;-)
>
> I guess, kde 3.4.1 in alioth and experimental are broken. Currently, there
> are a bunch of transitions taking place in debian unstable (JACK, gcc4,
> xorg). They all affect/will affect KDE, so you should better wait for
> official KDE 3.4 upload to unstable...

Hi, I don't understand it. On sunday evening I did an upgrade and installed
kde3.4.1 _without_ any problem. Are you sure what are you saying? Maybe it
works for amd64 and not for i386...

However, I think that is better to wait until it was upload to unstable.

Regards,

Leo
Linux User 152692
Catalonia