Re: Upgrading KDE and it's dependencies

Am I the only one who upgrades KDE without problems?  In the 2+ years I've
been using Debian, I've taken KDE from 2.2.2 to 3.4.1, including every point
release along the way, with only one hiccup; And that was a random 3rd party
repository for KDE 3.0 under Woody that jammed on the KDEPIM package at one
point.  Aside from that problem 2 years ago, KDE upgrades haven't caused me
any notable problems.  Just remember to log out and back in again after
upgrading kdelibs or kicker or something along those lines and you're
fine. :-)

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry@garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012