Re: KDE directory navigation freeze problem

El Jueves, 30 de Junio de 2005 18:43, Jonathan Kaye escribió:
> Hi Ender,
> You're the man! I hadn't noticed if anything was sucking up all my cpu
> but I do recall seeing famd running. I do a ps -A whenever it happens
> hoping to notice some rogue process. What kind of daemon is famd anyway
> (I assume it's a daemon)? I notice that it's not running now and I'm
> doing all my ordinary stuff. This could be the culprit.

	Hello, Jonathan. I am happy to hear that! I encountered sometimes this error.
For the (possible) solution and several discussion about this, read
http://bugs.debian.org/252896.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- Kyle, all those times I said you were a dumb, stupid Jew,
  well, I was wrong, you're not a Jew.