Re: new packages for KDE program

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 10:50:08PM +0300, Krasu wrote:
> Can I ask anybody create packages for one program for KDE
> (http://ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/) and put them in repositary ?
>
> Maybe I should search for maintainer in another mailing list ?

Take a look at http://www.us.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for info on how to
submit a "request for package".  If there are Debian developers who use
the package, or who might find it interesting, it will quite possibly
get packaged fairly quickly.

Your program looks nice, and since I haven't found a decent image
viewer since xv was kicked out of Debian, I might be willing to help
package it if nobody else is interested...

noah