Re: How can I sync. my USB drive with /home?

On Friday 07 October 2005 19:25, Robert Tilley wrote:
> I wish to automate the process of continually copying the contents of my
> USB drive (/media/sda1) to my /home directory.
> Scripting should be able to accomplish this.  Does a KDE program or applet
> exist to help me in my search?
> Thanks, Bob
> --
> Never reveal your best argument.

It's not a kde applet, but rsync is excellent for this kind of thing.

Your manuscript is both good and original, but
the part that is good is not original and the part
that is original is not good. -- Samuel Johnson
If it smells it's chemistry, if it crawls it's biology,
if it doesn't work it's physics