Re: Search for a couple of utilities

The fact of running on top of all other applications is just a
configuration of the X-Window window the application is running in.
Just click on the window configuration button in your
clock-application, look for "Advanced" and choose "Keep above others"
from the menu. The window will stay on top. But I don't know if
openoffice overrules that, but you might try.

Best,

Rigo

Am Friday 07 October 2005 12:21 verlautbarte Bob Alexander :