Re: Koffice progress on C++ ABI transition AGAIN

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 09:45 +1000, Alan Chandler wrote:
> It was a week ago that I asked about the progress of Koffice through the C++
> ABI transition.  Despite a couple of replies about potentially other sources
> of the packages, and a "grave" bug report about it being filed, no-one seems
> to know whats happened to the official packages.
>
> A similar mail to the development list just went un-answered.
>
> Is there anyone out there that knows what is happening - and how much longer
> it will take to finish

I'm pretty sure that the answer will be "when it's ready".  Sometimes,
Debian does really move at the pace of a dead snail nailed to the
floor.

Dave

--
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people
all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Abraham Lincoln